- Repair damaged vehicles per manufacturer standards.
- Remove, install, replace and align parts to vehicle.
- Repair dents on metal and aluminum panels.
- Weld on replacement panels with steel, aluminum and silicon bronze.
- Attention to detail, organized and great time management.
- Work well with teammates.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 – 4 years of experience as an auto body repair technician.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Vision abilities required to include close, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Computer skills are required.
Frequent exposure to wet and/or humid conditions. Exposure to outdoor weather, dust and odors. Moderate noise level.